martes, 14 de abril de 2009

This is a of my favorites photos


Hi !!!

This photo I like, It´s near of Baños Morales, this photo was taken for Jaime a classmates. It´s a landscape of naturals risks. This photo I like because was took in a beautiful pleace, also the montain is a mystic place. You can see the geology, the form of the rocks and also you can meet pretty stones. It´s a of the trip that more liked me. This photo of me was took a June 6 of 2007 to 15:22 pm. I remember that was a extreme day, my friends fell of the montain but they were good. I remember too that the colours of the place was beautiful.

We were all the day and was entertaiment also learning the naturals risks in person.

The teacher was didactic in the class, I learn much of this landscape and I liked.

Ok This is a of my favorites photos, I hope like you because for me is expectacular!!!

1 comentario:

  1. JOOOOOOO
    jajajaja this is one photo very funny, because you see the horizont in the lanscapes of natural risk, and this teacher isn´t didactic in the class he is very boring
    jajajajaja
    but your lanscape yes is very funny

    kissed
    I Hope you very good and you boyfriend too!
    see you tomorrow

    ResponderEliminar