lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

!!!Colon Irritable!!!


Hi everybody!!!

I have irritable column and I always affects, especially in university exams, I have this disease since childhood.

I have not missed classes but was horrible, even if the disease was the famous ”peste cristal” that I had in the university in the 2008, I missed classes, but not many.

In the school I never missed many classes because my mom sent me the same, but I fell off the skates and I stroke column, that was terrible and I was in bed a few days and the doctor examined me.

I never went back to using these skates in my life and my column is damaged.
thank God I have not had such serious diseases and I hope not to have them.

Now that I'm finished the University I have the really bad stomach, but that is what always happens in this period!!!

Kisses see you Tomorrow!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario