martes, 5 de mayo de 2009

The curious case of Benjamin Button.




It is the film that more likes me; the film tells the story of a man that born old and with the time rejuvenates, He meets a girl and begins a romantic story.
It is a movie that tells a story of life, with this movie I learn that the life is very important, because learning is that in the life you can meet people beautiful that you help to survive in the world, also you can love a person and be happy.
The movie is more that a simple film, is a teaching life, I learn that the life you can meet people and they can absent a moment in you life but always they are with you.
I like this movie because is beautiful, I can understand the real meaning of the film.
The life the Benjamin Button is difficult but is beautiful at once, is a of my films favorites. This movie has the premiere very recently but is the best.

This is my favorite films, this is the photo of the film!!!

See you !!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario