miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

My favorite actor is Richard Gere


He is Richard Gere, He is of the actors that more I like, He born in Philadelphia, in U.S.A. The movie that more I like is Pretty Woman.
This film is one of my favorites, Gere in this film worked with Julia Robert that also is a very good actress.
He for me is good actor and have many movies as The Hoax, Amelia, Bee Season, Shall We Dance? He worked a many more movies.
I like because works well and is handsome, attractive. He is a old man but he have charm. I really love your movies.
He is winner of Golden Globe and of Donostia Prize awarded by the Festival International of Cine de San Sebastian.

Kisses see you Tomorrow!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Maria Jose,
    I'm sorry I didn't have you linked. I really like your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ResponderEliminar