lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

My Family



My Family is Little, I am the unique son of my parents but I have cousins these are Cecile and Jocelyn, they are who sisters for me. In this photos are in El Tabo in the summer of 2008.


Hers are always with me, we go of holiday to the beach. We visited La Serena, Coquimbo, Algarrobo, El Kisco and Isla Negra.
When we met with the family always is entertainment, I sing and everybody wants that I don’t sing. This is funny, my cousins are laughing of my pranks.
My family is very important for me; they and my parents are the sustenance of my life.

Cecile is my cousin but is my best friend too, she knows me better than myself. I don’t have brothers but if to her.
My mother and father are a case special; they always are the support for me.

Finally this is my family, I don´t have more photos, but this is pretty.

Kisses!!!

Kisses!!!

3 comentarios: