viernes, 8 de mayo de 2009

My artist is Vincent van Gogh.


Hi!!! Today I write of an artist very good, He is:
Vincent van Gogh is an artist that I like, your art is amazing, your pictures and the colors that he has in the pictures I like much.

He is my artist favorite because has pictures beautiful and I really love your entire art. He painted himself and your bedroom, the flowers, the agriculture, the chair, in order. He painted the things of day to day.

He born in 1853 and dies in 1980. He was very young, he was 37 year old but his art is still alive in the mind of the people and in my mind

I don´t know of paint, but I look this pictures and think that is amazing. He never thought that their pictures woul famous.

If he were alive, He will don´t believe that is famous.

This is part of your pictures:






















This picture is a of most famous:

I hope you like, because I love this.
See You tomorrow, in the new post!!!

4 comentarios: