domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

My favorite season


Hi!!!

I like spring because is the season that is more beautiful. The flowers are pretty, the trees rejuvenate, the birds can singer and the sun is fantastic. This is season in that everything returns to life. Begins to make more heat and the cold goes not.
In the spring the people is happier, the love returns, the parents are happy and all are good.

In this season I enjoy the nature and environment.

You can run in the park, play sport, eat more fruit and carry a healthier life.

I hate the winter for the cool, my house is very cold and I am can not good, this is the season more terrible and the summer I like because as say the teacher, the vacations are fantastic.

See you tomorrow tuesday in the class!!!

Kisses!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Good Work Maria Jose. I enjoy this season most too.
    Thanks for the message,
    See you tomorrow.

    ResponderEliminar