jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

My CD favotites:


Hi everybody!!!

Today I write of my favorite CD, This CD is the soundtrack of Dawson’s Creek, This is a TV series and is my favorite of girl, all the day I looked TV to see the series. The music is very beautiful, really I like although I don’t understand the English, but to me I like the melody and the context of series with music. When I was girl listened always the CD and my favorite song is “I DON´T WANT TO WAIT”, although still I like.


Other CD that I like is La Ley Unplugged, this is a group Chilean and I listened your music in concert of the La Serena in Chile and began to like, they have many song. The songs of this CD Unplugged are: Hombre, Delirando, Animal, Krazyworld, Intenta Amar and Prisioneros de la Piel.







The lest CD of today is of Ricardo Arjona, He is Guatemalteco and is my favorite of girl, your songs I like and your letters, your meaning is very beautiful. I have all the CD of him, although the first was cassette jajaja is very old however is and was my favorite.

It is all for today, I hope like your!!!

Kisses see you tomorrow!!!

2 comentarios: